SWDI65 – LINEAR LUMINAIRE (IP65)
Integrated linear LED luminaire made of aluminum, based on optical diffuser arranged in three rows directly at LED modules. Wide choice of optics with different beam angles. The luminaire is protected from all sides thanks to its IP65 gaskets and cable glands. Great solution for warehouses or storage areas and production facilities. IP65 protected lamps should be used wherever the environment or working conditions require a higher degree of tightness.
|POWER||40 – 145 W|
|TENSION||220-240 V – 50/60 Hz|
|MANAGEMENT||ON-OFF / DALI / DIMM|
|LIFESPAN||L80/B50 70.000h – L80/B10 50.000h|
|COLOR||silver / black / white|
|IP PROTECTION||IP 65|
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||-25° … +35°|
|COLOR TEMPERATURE||3200 / 4000 / 5200 / 5700 / 6500 K|
|BEAM ANGLE||30° / 60° / 90°|
|LUMINOUS FLUX||5796 – 19500 lm|
|CRI FACTOR||Ra >80 / Ra >90|
|MACADAM CONSISTENCY||< 3 SDCM|
|UGR FACTOR||< 22 UGR|
One of the key products that are completely designed, patented and manufactured by Euroledlighting is an integrated linear LED system called Euroline.
Euroledlighting linear lighting system has been created, modified and expanded for over 10 years. Today, the system consists of several dozen elements, including over 20 types of profiles, fittings, rails and accessories.
Trunking rails and luminaries that belong to Euroline family are entirely made of aluminum. This system an innovative solution on a global scale – it allows very fast and tool-less installation of luminaries and other lighting system components to the trunking rail. This solution competes with all known trunking rail systems available on the market.
- The tightness class is improved by various types accessories such as covers, end caps, grilles, glands and seals.
- Quick, easy and intuitive installation method that significantly reduces its time and cost
- System connectors, sockets, and plugs from WAGO
- Lighting efficiency up to 180lm/W (net)
- Luminaries customization according to customers needs (full optimization of the project)
- Full spectrum of light temperature, including w special non-standard colors
- Control & management by means of ex. DALI protocol
- 3 standard housing colors (silver, white, black); non-standard colors – from RAL palette available upon request
SINGLE UNIT INSTALATIONS
SWD luminaires can be mounted individually as suspended or surface-mounted lamps. The parameters of the fittings are each time fully optimized for the project purposes. This applies to: luminous flux, beam angles, color temperature or color rendering index, management, UGR, and even housing colors.