SWDP – LINEAR LUMINAIRE (PROJECTOR)
Integrated linear LED luminaire made of aluminum, based on optics system combined with rotary LED module. Projector modules can be tilted, rotated and adjusted in any direction. The remaining part of SWDP luminaire is a standard SWDD line.
|POWER||45 – 160 W|
|TENSION||220-240 V – 50/60 Hz|
|MANAGEMENT||ON-OFF / DALI / DIMM|
|LIFESPAN||L80/B50 70.000h – L80/B10 50.000h|
|COLOR||silver / black / white|
|INSTALLATION||single / linear / trunking|
|IP PROTECTION||IP 20|
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||-25° … +35°|
|COLOR TEMPERATURE||3200 / 4000 / 5200 / 5700 / 6500 K|
|BEAM ANGLE||30° / 60° / 90° / 30×90° / LA / LAA|
|LUMINOUS FLUX||6916 – 28224 lm|
|CRI FACTOR||Ra >80 / Ra >90|
|MACADAM CONSISTENCY||< 3 SDCM|
|UGR FACTOR||< 22 UGR|
One of the key products that are completely designed, patented and manufactured by Euroledlighting is an integrated linear LED system called Euroline.
Euroledlighting linear lighting system has been created, modified and expanded for over 10 years. Today, the system consists of several dozen elements, including over 20 types of profiles, fittings, rails and accessories.
Trunking rails and luminaries that belong to Euroline family are entirely made of aluminum. This system an innovative solution on a global scale – it allows very fast and tool-less installation of luminaries and other lighting system components to the trunking rail. This solution competes with all known trunking rail systems available on the market.
- Linear fixtures and LED projectors in a uniform and aesthetic system
- No need for expensive trunking rails and extra installations
- Moving parts made of the highest quality materials, including hinges with adjustable tilt force and ball bearings
- Lines and projectors can be controlled by means of e.g. DALI
- Modular system that allows you to reconfigure an entire luminaire system
- Large selection of optical diffusers and beam angles
- Luminous flux of a single projector up to 5000lm
- Light efficiency of projectors up to 170lm / W
- Light efficiency of the line up to 180lm / W
LIGHTING LINES & PROJECTORS
SWD luminaires can be combined into continuous lighting lines. It is the solution most commonly used on commercial spaces. Our linear system is the fastest assembled solution on the market, mainly due to mounting solutions, plug and play, system weight (aluminum), length of sections (up to 4m). The linear system is also characterized by inexpensive electrical connectors or end caps.
The latest complementary solution is to connect light lines with projectors. In this solution, the projectors are built on the same LED modules as the linear fixture. The line elements are a system of two or three LED modules (another quantity on request). Each of the individual modules can be tilted or rotated in any direction. The remainder of the system are standard lighting lines.